Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Robillard Dragonbane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robillard Dragonbane
Sleeping Beauty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Application - Robillard Dragonbane Empty
PostSubject: Application - Robillard Dragonbane   Application - Robillard Dragonbane Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Good day to the people of Red Hand Clan! I am Robillard Dragonbane, a Finnish Role-playing freak searching for a guild that focuses more on the social aspect of Tibia instead of only powergaming. Smile

Arros the Brave contacted me in-game and after a short chat I was convinced enough to write an application here. Smile

On we go!

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?
I live in Finland, GMT+2.

2) Describe your playing style.
Well my playing style is currently hugely influenced by my millitary service which has lasted for 9+ months already and will still go on for almost 3 months. Basicly im a social freak that likes to spend 50% of his time on Tibia chatting and joking around with friends (which I currently lack on this server) and the other half hunting, questing and doing the normal activities. Smile

3) Please describe yourself shortly.
Uhm... I am a 21years old typical young adult who likes to spend his time joking around with his friends, going to the gym and playing computer. I am a social person who has a WEIRD sense of humour of his own.

4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?
Well I havent really played Tibia for MANY years. This would be my first guild on Nerana, while back on eternia many years ago I was a member of some guild but I cant even remember it anymore. Very Happy

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?
Well I don't only expect, I am SURE that I will find some new friends here and belonging to such a guild will boost the enjoyability of this game at least 78,6%

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?
Well I sure won't be able to help anybody do the Pits of Inferno with my level 12 sorc nor 36 knight, but I am offering a social, mature personality to cheer up your boring days in the worlds of internets. You will also get to enjoy my weird jokes that make only myself laugh.

Nuff said, Hope I convinced somebody with this poor application! Smile

Hoping to hear about you in-game.

Yours,

Robillard Dragonbane
Thor Dragonbane
Back to top Go down

Application - Robillard Dragonbane
Page 1 of 1