Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Taeglin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taeglin
Trial

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Application of Taeglin Empty
PostSubject: Application of Taeglin   Application of Taeglin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Application form:

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?

Netherlands
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours

2) Describe your playing style.

Casual gamer, like a bit of a challenge.
I don't PG anymore like in the old days when I still had time Smile

3) Please describe yourself shortly.

23 year old male parttime studying computer engineering, parttime working as teacher for a bachelor of electrical engineering education

4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?

Not on this world. Was in the preatorian guards on secura a few years ago when i played tibia pretty pg. During my long experience with MMORPGs, probably about 20 guilds

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?

Seems from what i'm reading in the guild description you're a pretty matured guild. I really like tibia but i'm missing the feeling of the old secura days where people were also enjoying the social aspects of the game and not just running around like: omg pl br loot plx kiel kiel.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?

Not that much since I'm still pretty low level, but I'd help anyone any time, if it's a bit of socializing, helping with quests/hunts or whatever. as long as i don't get into too much trouble because im still a bit low i'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Diantris
Left Hand

Number of posts : 89
Vocation : Elder Druid
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Application of Taeglin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Taeglin   Application of Taeglin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 pm

The Council has decided by votes 6:0 to accept this application. Therefore, Taeglin will be now recognised as Trial of Red Hand Clan. Smile
Back to top Go down

Application of Taeglin
Page 1 of 1