Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kap Uczino - my application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kap Uczino

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Kap Uczino - my application Empty
PostSubject: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Be greeted.
Let me try to get in Your fellowship. So, let's start my application.

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?
I'm from Poland, GMT +1 hour.

2)
Describe your playing style.
I'm peaceful player, i like to role play. I can exp really hard, but sometimes I'm too lazy for it. I love exping or solving quests in group. I hate players who want to are intruding others in exp becouse the are bored.

3) Please describe yourself shortly.
I am 14 years old, i play Tibia for 5 years, but i did't make any big lvl, becouse i was stupid and i did't have motivation to play. I like playing RPG games, and drawing mevedial weapons. Here is an axe i drawed some time ago:
Kap Uczino - my application 6hrjuf
4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?
Yes, i was in Vighters - on this server. I was 27 knight. But the guild broke down, and later i stopped playing. It was long time ago Razz Now, i started again, and Vilip told me about this guild.

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?
There is one thing that i love in Tibia - friends. I like group playing, chatting and having fun with guild. There's no game without friends for me. I know Vilip - i was in Vighters with him. Also i hope that i will meet wonderful people here and learn from experienced players.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?
All what i can do. I am helpful and don't grade me of my low lvl - i can do many things :b

So i would like to join You for... Having a good time !

P.S. I can do some mistakes in english. Sorry for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kap Uczino

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Kap Uczino wrote:
Be greeted.
Let me try to get in Your fellowship. So, let's start my application.

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?
I'm from Poland, GMT +1 hour.

2)
Describe your playing style.
I'm peaceful player, i like to role play. I can exp really hard, but sometimes I'm too lazy for it. I love exping or solving quests in group. I hate players whoa are intruding others in exp becouse the are bored.

3) Please describe yourself shortly.
I am 14 years old, i play Tibia for 5 years, but i did't make any big lvl, becouse i was stupid and i did't have motivation to play. I like playing RPG games, and drawing mevedial weapons. Here is an axe i drawed some time ago:
Kap Uczino - my application 6hrjuf
4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?
Yes, i was in Vighters - on this server. I was 27 knight. But the guild broke down, and later i stopped playing. It was long time ago Razz Now, i started again, and Vilip told me about this guild.

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?
There is one thing that i love in Tibia - friends. I like group playing, chatting and having fun with guild. There's no game without friends for me. I know Vilip - i was in Vighters with him. Also i hope that i will meet wonderful people here and learn from experienced players.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?
All what i can do. I am helpful and don't grade me of my low lvl - i can do many things :b

So i would like to join You for... Having a good time !

P.S. I can do some mistakes in english. Sorry for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kap Uczino

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Sorry for double post, i wanted to edit :F
Back to top Go down
Diantris
Left Hand

Number of posts : 89
Vocation : Elder Druid
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:23 pm

By the votes 4:2 Kap Uczino has been accepted as Trial. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diantris
Left Hand

Number of posts : 89
Vocation : Elder Druid
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Today I need to inform, sadly, that Kap Uczino has been excluded from the Clan for the following reasons:

First of all, there were concerns about some of the answeres during the interview. One person as such is not a good reason for joining a guild like RHC. Also, as a role-playing guild, we have a rule that everyone can play any kind of character in game, as long as he/she is following rules. Lack of acceptance for cross-gender characters is a violating RHC rules. We are NOT power gamers, we are role-players.
Still, we decided to give a chance back then...

Quote :
1. Behaviour in-game and on forum boards
a) All Red Hand Clan members are required to show respect and kindness not only to RHC members, but also to whole community.
This rule was broken many times, while disregarding some members and their polite requests not to use offensive language. Also, by treating them as resource mines ready to supply everything at one word. Furthermore, trying to "teach" much more experienced players how they should behave and how do the resps look like (well known ones, too) is a rather bad idea.

Quote :
6. Rights and advantages of being Red Hand Clan member
c) Every Guild member will receive free help with making easy "go and take" quests.
EASY "go and take". 3rd dungeon level in Dark Cathedral for a 21-22 level mage is a bad idea. It is not an easy quest for a few higher levels. Effect? One of us had to clear the whole quest ALONE, since the player in question didn't have enough patience to wait for anyone else to join the quest.

Quote :
1. Play safe – the game is supposed to be fun for everyone. This is why Red Hand Clan expects its members to be reasonable, for example: try to choose monsters, which You can handle.
Apart from the "Dark Cathedral" incident, there were the following:
- staying afk on Dwarven Bridge, in a place where he was NOT blocking resp. Which means, that dwarves appeared and killed Kap Uczino. Furthermore, he claimed that a person who has been on the screen, lured the dwarves - all he CAN say because of afking is that this person didn't help him and took the belongings. But nothing about luring.
- setting a meeting time with one of other members for a hunt/quest and later stating approximately "sorry, I'm elsewhere, it's a nice exp here and I didn't spend time to get any items I'd need for the hunt/quest, give me those and I can go".

In general: lack of responsibility, PG not RPG-type of play, requesting to provide him with items he needs (if he even asked politely at the beginning, later it was not the case), putting other members and HIMSELF into danger and treating the Clan as if it was on a trial, not him - are the reasons for exclusion.
Back to top Go down
Maribeth
Left Hand
Maribeth

Number of posts : 194
Vocation : Elite Knight
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:45 am

This was a very sad decision, but I believe he is a good boy and we will still enjoy knowing him. He just doesn't fit in RHC. He should find a guild which needs fast players interested in profit gaining and power gaming - where he will be able to play with a satisfaction.

Good luck Kap Uczino Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kap Uczino - my application   Kap Uczino - my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kap Uczino - my application
Page 1 of 1