Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Cyphix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyphix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Application - Cyphix Empty
PostSubject: Application - Cyphix   Application - Cyphix Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello.
Starting:
1) What is the country and time zone you are from?
I am from Portugal, and the time of my zone is GMT.

2) Describe your playing style.
Well, about my playing style: i like have fun in hunts with friends, i don't like Power Leveling i think is boring hunt a lot of time without friends. When i have opportunity and my friends are not busy, i try hunt with then. But i always like stay with a friends on a small Party or simply talking about the game or about Real Life things.

3) Please describe yourself shortly.
My Real name is Joćo, i am from Portugal and i have 15 years old. I'm a guy who likes have fun with the friends, i play frequently, but normally my life is more than play tibia on Real Life i am Stundent, and my favorite hobbie is Downhill. I like pesons who is trustable and who trust on me, i like help the other players in what i can but some times i think they making Nerana a bad world to play (for exemple the case of Ferumbras), but i think that's really not important, most important is have fun with the friends, and make new ones.

4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?
In this char no but i have other char in the Guild "Twisted Toughts", i don't want to enter with this char because i already have one char there; i want make new friends, know more people etc.

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?
Well, i am not very exigent, i only want some Friendship, and some nice moments with the other members, i hope know trustable and honest players.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?
I'm not very hight level, but i'm trying get level fastly, and in future i hope can help the other members in hunts, Quests etc and try answer some questions of the other members.

It's all...
Yours Cyphix
Back to top Go down

Application - Cyphix
Page 1 of 1