Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Wahlis
Elite Wahlis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application Empty
PostSubject: Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application   Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Application form:

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?

Im from Sweden wich is included in the CET Table(Central European Time) GMT+1

2) Describe your playing style.

Im assuming by this question you want to know how i spend my time in tibia rahter than how i play my class?
Assuming your asking how i spend my time in tibia, i usually chat most of my time even tho id like to spend more time doing hunts and quests together with other people, at the moment im unavailable to do so since im new at this server and i dont have alot of friends here yet.

3) Please describe yourself shortly.

Describing ureself is in my oppinion the hardest part of a application but ill try my best to give you the big picture of who i am.
Im a 20 year old man from Sweden that works as a Carglass technician.
I see myself as a very kind person with good qualities and bad qulities just as anyone else.
im not gonna go on about my good and bad qualities for the reason that it would take for ever to line em all up, its most likley not to different from the "avarege joe" anyway.
A fair warning tho, im a very "chatty" person, so i will probably be involved in alot of discussions in the guildchat.

4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?

Yes i have, i were a member of Light's Out, the reason why i left them is because of inactive people / people living in far away timezones, therefor a inactive guildchat wich leads to bad guildcommunication in general.

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?

I expect a active guild, with heplfull and kind players, nothing more and nothing less.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?

I will treat others as i want to be treated, therefore i will ofcourse help people that are in need(if its in my power to do so), no matter the problem its always best to try than not to try at all.

Thats all for now, hope you liked it and thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Diantris
Left Hand

Number of posts : 89
Vocation : Elder Druid
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application   Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Application turned down due to using unofficial software to play.
Back to top Go down

Closed because of botting - Elite Wahlis - Application
Page 1 of 1