Red Hand Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hand Clan

Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kvartan Apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kvartan
Trial
Kvartan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Kvartan Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Kvartan Apllication   Kvartan Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Greetings. I am Kvartan, a knight living in Nerana. I saw your description while looking for guilds and I had a pleasent surprise so my interest was activated and here I am.

Starting:

1) What is the country and time zone you are from?
I am from Lisbon, Portugal, GMT+1

2) Describe your playing style.
The thing I like the most to do in Tibia is to hunt in partys. That is how I have a really fun time playing. Besides that I have some kind of love by blocking so I can say that I am pretty good with positioning and control. I rarelly do skills because they are already quite well. I always had good profits from huntings allowing me to have almost a full set around level 50 (except the Demon Helmet). To finish I like to do other activities, with friends like parties or conventions.

3) Please describe yourself shortly.
I am 17 years old, next year I will probably go to university and I am trying to get in med school, but it will be very very hard to achieve. I like to trust others, in the real life and in the game, without that is very diffcult to live in community. I am funny sometimes and responsable. I have played for 2 years, always in Nerana in some low level chars. Now I am logging in only 2~4 times a week for personal reasons.
In the game I am a bit darker warrior, tormented by the chaotic world we see nowadays, triyng to find is way.

4) Have you ever been a member of any other Guild? If so - why aren't you in it anymore?
I was in Primeiro Comando, and I was always loyal to them. Sadly it started to sink and it was disbanded. Now I am looking for new, and hopefully, good experiences.

5) What do you expect from Red Hand Clan?
I hope to know trustable players, that care about eachother and do lots of things in team like quests, hunts, helping in times of need or just chating in the guild channel. I also intend to learn with better players so that I can continue evolving.

6) What can you do to help other players in the Red Hand Clan?
As I said before I am a good blocker, I also like to hunt so if I have the time available I will happly help in party hunts or quests. Any of my knowledge shall be shared with anyone who askes, even if it isn't much.

I think this is all,

Your Tibian friend,
Kvartan
Back to top Go down
Diantris
Left Hand

Number of posts : 89
Vocation : Elder Druid
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Kvartan Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kvartan Apllication   Kvartan Apllication Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Quote :
Character Invited
Kvartan has been invited.

Welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down

Kvartan Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Hand Clan :: Public Board :: Application board-
Jump to: